On this global day of giving – November 29 – your donation to Conservation Trust for North Carolina will be matched thanks to our generous board members. That means the gift you make before midnight will go three times as far.
As we move into 2023, our goals are even more ambitious:
- Expanding Jeffress Park, and the borders of the Blue Ridge Parkway, in Wilkes County by more than 433 acres;
- Building the model for a Community Capacity Corps (CCC) deployed across the state that can further community resilience;
- Planting more than 50 trees and thousands of additional native and ecologically adapted ornamental plants to absorb more than 250,000 gallons of water and 2,900 pounds of carbon per year in and around Princeville, NC;
- Working with a new cadre of partners to improve the Asutsi Trail and open the recent Florence Boyd acquisition to the community;
- Exploring new and exciting ways to permanently protect land for the purpose of storing additional carbon in Western North Carolina.
Triple your donation and triple your impact by donating now.
CTNC and all our community partners appreciate your generous investment in our state’s present and future!